Just the right amount of tanginess blended with the right amount of frozen berry goodness, nothing more, nothing less, you get your perfectly crafted berry sorbet. Now, with just the right amount of moisture nothing more, nothing less, it won't be "berry" long before this ultra lightweight Berry Sorbet Gel Lotion by Plum becomes your go-to hydrator!
- Quick-absorbing unique gel textured lotion
- Ultra light-weight formula that glides easily on skin
- Gives wonderfully fragrant and supple looking skin
- Perfectly suited for tropical climate
- Jojoba oil and kokum butter to combat dryness
- Vitamin E and sunflower seed oil to give your skin the nourishment it needs
- Antioxidant-rich blackberry oil helps the skin fight free radical damage
- Gentle soothing and moisturizing properties of organically sourced aloe juice
- Licorice extract to fight pigmentation and uneven skin tone
- Paraben-free, SLS-free, phthalate-free & vegan - as always
- Pure organic aloe vera juice: Organic aloe vera juice is sourced from aloe vera that has been cultivated organically, without the use of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides or genetically modified strains. As pure as it gets!
- Kokum butter: A solid emollient brimming with micro-nutrients that not only prevent drying of the skin but also reduce degeneration of skin cells thereby keeping your skin looking supple and happily healthy!
- Blackberry seed oil: The cold-pressed blackberry seed oil used in this body butter is naturally rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants.
MRP : 550
About the Brand: Plum is inspired by the goodness in nature, and driven by the desire to be good and do good. Designed in a London studio, Plum products are always 100% vegan and cruelty-free. No parabens, phthalates or other doubtful - in any product. Marrying science and product expertise with innate love for nature, welcome to plum. Take in the goodness!
Origin : Made In India
Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Sprivil, Satara, Maharashtra
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Sprivil, Satara, Maharashtra